Dalhatu Sarki Tafida was a Minister of Health during the administration of Alhaji Shehu Shagari. He was the Senator of the Kaduna North constituency of Kaduna State.
ⓘ Postgraduate education
Postgraduate is the name for someone who is doing further education, after obtaining both a Bachelors degree and a Masters degree from a university. A typical form of this kind of education is a doctoral thesis, or Ph.D. Another such degree is probably the Master level of the revised Bologna system. Masters can be done in about 1.5 years after doing a bachelors degree, theses usually take 3–4 years, after the master level.
- Academic Ranking of World Universities Postgraduate education Right to education Portal dedicated to the higher education EU - Student Informations on Erasmus
- He was the president of the Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER Maharaj Kishan Bhan Aims For a New Bio
- pursuing additional education in a specific field, though this is not always the case. In British English, the term postgraduate student is more common
- undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, as well as non - degree qualifications such as diplomas and certificates, or continuing education units. With more
- University of Cambridge, England. It was built in 1966. It has about 145 postgraduate students students that already have a degree It allows both men and
- thousand teachers teach students of different ages, from elementary to postgraduate The Loyola Schools have around 7, 500 undergraduate students and around
- for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University 1477 The university has 23, 473 undergraduate students, 17, 398 postgraduate students, 2
- professor of Medical Education at Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia. Professor Azer was a consultant to the Victorian Postgraduate Medical Foundation
- pdf Postgraduate Prospectus 2009 admissions. University of Birmingham. 2009. p7 University of Birmingham Top Universities Times Higher Education Retrieved