In Gaudīya Vaishnavism, the Sātvata-tantra describes three different forms, or aspects, of Vishnu as Mahavishnu, Garbhodaksayī-Visnu and Ksīrodakasāyī Vishnu. Ksīrodakasāyī-Visnu resides in the heart of every living creature as a four hand expansion similar to that of Mahāvisnu. He is also referred to as Paramātmā or super soul. His abode is in all beings.
Tantra, tantricism or tantrism is the name for a number of traditions from Indian religions. These traditions are usually esoteric in their nature. Tantra exists in Hindu, Bonpo, Buddhist, and Jain forms. Tantra in its various forms has existed in South Asia, China, Japan, Tibet, Korea, Cambodia, Burma, Indonesia and Mongolia.
Tantra is derived from 2 words - "Tanoti" Liberation of energy and "Trayati" Expansion of consciousness.
- Guhyasamāja Tantra Sanskrit: Guhyasamājatantra Tibetan: Gsang dus rtsa rgyud English: Tantra of the Secret Community is a tantra method of Tibetan
- Anuttarayogatantra Highest Yoga Tantra These Highest Yoga Tantras are divided into mother father and non - dual tantras The new schools use a practice
- alcoholic drink and sexuality. Tantra yoga uses the same three vehicles to rise up. Tantric practices, including Tantra yoga, work on the subtle energies
- in occultism came from a term used in Hindu Tantra Vama marga in Sanskrit. This ancient form of tantra used the breaking of rules taboos as part of
- or Vama marga Left - Hand Path are technical terms used for practices in tantra that are considered to be outside the usual Hindu social norms. The term
- In Gaudīya Vaishnavism, the Sātvata - tantra describes three different forms, or aspects, of Vishnu as Mahavishnu, Garbhodaksayī - Visnu and Ksīrodakasāyī
- known as Jetsun Dolma in Tibetan, is a female Buddha linked with Buddhist tantra practice in Tibetan Buddhism. She is called the mother of liberation
- the famous Buddhist University at Nalanda where he studied both Sutra and Tantra He had the reputation of a great scholar and debater. Later Naropa became
- the view of emptiness. This is combined with the yogas of highest yoga tantra deities such as Guhyasamāja, Cakrasamvara, Yamāntaka and Kālacakra, where
- Hinduism, have both astika and nastika lines as Banerji writes in Tantra in Bengal Tantras are . also divided as āstika or Vedic and nāstika or non - Vedic
- five poetry books. He has been involved in creative writing for 20 years. Tantra Theke Durey poems Mahananda Ek Sonali Nodir naam poems Kuashar Barnamala